Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The good and the bad

The good: I went to the gym yesterday and today. An hour on the elliptical each time. I remember when it used to be such a struggle for me to do even 10 minutes, and now I can rock an hour on medium resistance without even thinking twice about it.

Now the bad: today I could not stop eating. I had a large but reasonable breakfast. For lunch I made a veggie pizza (will post about this later probably). It was good, but after I had 2 pieces I was not full. Nor 3. My stomach was still rumbling and I wasn't even feeling satisfied after half a pizza (a pizza is made with 1.5 cans of crescent rolls so that should have been more than enough food!). I had an apple, figuring the fiber would help. Then I went back to the pizza and, long story short, I ended up eating the whole thing. I felt dirty and ashamed.

I had a moderate to large dinner of leftover shrimp fajitas. I wasn't hungry, but I ate them anyway.

Tomorrow is a new day. I am glad about that. I need a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics