Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the mend?

I am starting to actually feel a little bit better. I've been back to (the new) chiropractor twice and he has helped me. He suggests to not exercise until the acute stage of this is over so it has been over a week since I have exercised. I'm going a little crazy because of that. I am still in pain, but it is not as bad as it was before. I only woke up three times last night which is much better than it has been. I was only in crippling pain one of those three times. I am still exhausted though despite getting 10 hrs of sleep. That's no good.

I ran across this film on another WL blog that I really want to see called Lbs. I hope it comes here or at least to our RedBoxes. Our theatres still do not have Precious, though, despite 350K in the greater NW Arkansas area so I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked again the theatres in my area. The one right down the street from me, for example, has two screens dedicated to that festering turd of a movie "Old Dogs" and is having a limited screening of a Glenn Beck movie (WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?!). No Precious though, even though per screen it is making mad bank.

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics