Friday, March 26, 2010

Weight Watchers - Week 11

This week I lost 5.2 lbs, which covers the 4.5 lb gain from last week and gives me anther 0.7. I'll take it.

Since then, though, I have to be honest and let you know that I have struggled. REALLY. HARD. CORE. My brother was here for sping break, and seeing him leave was hard. The last day he was here, we went out to a greasy college bar type joint, where I indulged in cheese fries. For dinner that night, I ordered a large pizza and ate. it. all. ROUGH!

Yesterday, I had a good breakfast, and ok lunch, and I really wanted a not good dinner. In fact, I walked around Walmart for about 25 minutes looking for this dinner. I would not put anything into my cart without looking at the nutritional informaiton so I was at least mindful of what I was going to consume and, fortunately, nothing made the cut. I finally walked out.

I made pudding for dinner and fell asleep on the couch at 8:30. It's better than mindlessly gorging myself, but how much better? Clearly I need to figure out what's missing and fill the void immediately. As my WW leader Jai says, "If hunger isn't the problem, then food isn't the answer." Hear hear, sister friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics