Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not a real update

I haven't written any updates here in awhile. My real life is getting in the way of my blogging one, and as I mentioned, I am so ready for spring break. Only two more days!! YES!!

Here are a couple updates.
  • Up 4.5 lbs this week. Disappointing, but not unexpected.
  • My brother and I will be going hiking for break. Should be fun.
  • Went to the gym for the first time in over a week yesterday, which I simultaneously dreaded like crazy and loved. It ended up not being that bad.
  • Haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Fell asleep on the couch around 7:30 last night and didn't wake up until 5:30 this morning. Must have needed it.
  • Finally feeling like the time change is not kicking my butt anymore. THANKFULLY!
  • Each of these bullets could be its own post if there were time.

1 comment:

  1. I hate whn you get in a groove and then sickness or menstral cycle or crazy life circumstances get in the way of "the routine". It's so hard to find that groove again. I know you can do it Sarah! and thanks for the update!! You still motivate me, even if today or this week is not good - how far you have come and how diligent you've been is inspiring to me!!!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics