Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh yeah...

I am about to finish up my day here at work and I am so hungry! If I am not focusing on eating right (i.e., both in the types of food and the volume of food), I rarely get hungry. I just go through the motions and eat at the appropriate meal-ish times. Today my eating has been great (return of the daily food pics to come, perhaps), and OMG am I hungry. When I first got hungry I was like "Oh yeah, I haven't been eating out of hunger lately just out of habit." You should eat because you're hungry, not because you're just in the habit of doing so. I forget that sometimes (often?). Thanks to my hunger signal for reminding me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually kind of the opposite. I have to remind myself to eat at appropriate times otherwise I "forget" and out of no where I'm ridiculously hungry and then I over-eat. If I make the conscious effort to eat on a routine basis I'll then have better portion control and etc.

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics