Monday, September 27, 2010

Weigh in

This week I weighed in at 233.4. Again, I am not doing much to work actively toward my goals. I am not making amazing choices in the food department all the time, but apparently I am making enough good choices and controlling the portions on the rest of the choices to make some downward progress on the scale. That is the lowest I have ever weighed in while on WW (although, I am not really "on" WW as I mentioned - I wonder when I will get my mojo back?).

This week's weigh in puts me at a total of exactly 66 lbs. lost. I am really proud of that. This means I have lost 22% of my body weight. In addition, I have significantly changed the composition of my body so that it is much leaner than had I just lost 66 lbs. through diet alone. The working out and the strength training have helped me to build muscle mass and have helped to fuel my overall health, which is something I am really proud of. My mental health is worlds better, although I still do have a hard time sometimes. My spiritual health is probably better too, although this is probably the area with the most room for improvement now. Overall I am in a much better place than I was when I started all of this. That is something to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics