Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ugh, my back

I have no idea what is going on, but my body is revolting on me again. Tuesday, my hamstrings were really tight. I don't really know what caused this. Monday I did the eliptical for almost an hour and was not so stellar about stretching, but I have done this before without having my hamstrings tense up on me. I doubt if it was the hiking, since Monday I felt fine. I think my body is used to that kind of thing.

Anyway, yesterday (Wednesday) things were worse despite lots of stretching, Icy Hot usage, and taking it relatively easy Tuesday. I started to get back spasms, and finally needed to go home and take the muscle relaxers. Working out was not going to happen. Today things are even worse, but I have been working to lay flat and/or stay upright so that hopefully the muscle spasms don't pull my back out of alignment. So far, so good I think on that front but the muscle relaxers kind of zombie me out and make it hard to do much. I hate that.

I am hoping this stuff gets over soon! I have no idea what is going on with me. I am only 30 and should not be having these kinds of problems. My recent back problems also started in my hamstrings. I wonder what is the deal with that? Does anyone know about this kind of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics