Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back update

I reported last week that I totally messed up my back. I ended up visiting the chiropractor 4 times last week, using lots of Bengay and IcyHot patches (which I totally recommend), and still not feeling like I was fixed. It is kind of ironic because the only other time I was in San Diego I had tons of back problems as well. Anyway....I am happy to report that my back feels much better now. I would stop short of calling it fixed because I still think that things are out of alignment, but they are much better than before. I will visit the chiropractor when I get back and will take it easy for awhile (nothing that is high impact, for example) but will make a conscious effort to exercise and strengthen my lower back muscles. I had gotten lax on doing the Supermans and will get back to them when I can so I can (hopefully) prevent such injuries from reoccurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics