Monday, August 29, 2011

Bla bla bla - RBOC edition

RBOC = random bullets of crap, for those not in the know.
  • My eating last week was total crap. Not sure why, which makes it all the more disturbing.
  • Gained 3.4 lbs last week. See bullet #1.
  • Even with a gain, I'm still in the low 230s which is crazy (in a good way).
  • I was starving all week long last week. Not sure what that was about, and when I did eat, the choices I made weren't that wise (e.g., having Doritos instead of an apple).
  • I am really enjoying roommate living. Not only no regrets, but actually no complaints. I love it. Helps with loneliness for sure.
  • My back has been killing me for about a week now. Not sure why, but I really do not like it. At least it's prompted me to start yoga and swimming again.
  • I have been cooking a good amount at home and starting to eat out less, which is great. Needs to continue.
  • I bought a bunch of fruit and veggies on Saturday. It is so much easier to eat healthily when there are fast, easy, healthy go-to options.
  • They offered donuts for free at church to people who parked in the far away parking lot. Surprisingly, it was not a temptation at all and it was very easy to say no.
  • Life is starting to settle into some sense of a rhythm. Not all the way there, but starting which is very helpful.
  • The no cable thing is surprisingly easy, and I still feel super-busy and overwhelmed.
  • I feel somewhat prompted to get an OA sponsor and to start really working the steps. However, given my read on how obsessive many of them are, this is hard and I am very hesitant.
  • I cut my hair short. It was on a total whim. If I'm being honest, part of me wondered what it weighed. The funny thing is, I didn't even weigh the day before the haircut so I have no idea. STUPID! (Though I like the haircut just fine).
Overall, life is good and I am really busy and feeling it. I am focusing on reining in the eating and figuring out why my eating went to crap last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics