Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Cleveland Press

I find this story hilarious. I'm not sure if it's because the story *is* hilarious or if it's just that I'm tired or if my humor is a little off. Could be any of these possibilities. In case the story actually is funny, I will share it.

Today I was doing BodyPump. This is one of my favorite classes, and will be directly beneficial to trying to meet that gun show goal. One of the exercises we do is this one. I always thought it was the called the Cleveland press -- I always thought that is what the teachers were telling us to do (bear in mind, I have thought this the entire time I've taken this class -- since way back in July). Today I learned that it is, in fact, not called the Cleveland press at all but the "clean and press". Oh, I guess that makes more sense. I'm chalking it up to the fact that I'm originally an Ohio girl. It will always be the Cleveland press to me, even though I know the official name now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics